Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blog Rebooted!

The year is 2011 and the date is the last day before 2012.
Judging from the good ol' mayans and John Cusack's "award" winning portrayal of man who experiences an epic adventure to save him and a few of the other 6 billion people from the end of the world.

It's not really the end of the world, just a big flood. The end of the world would be when the sun consumes the earth as its dying and creating a black hole. (astrophysicists would hopefully back me up here)

Excuse my digression, as I was saying, the end of the world has motivated me to restart what I left off sometime last year.
Consider this my first post of the year (and if the world ends in 2012, probably my last) but I doubt thats going to happen.

Happy New Year to friends!family!lovers!haters! and even those people who randomly comment on my posts with the most irrelevant replies, a jolly good year to you too!
To the AC Repair company, may you repair ac's better this year;
To the hair cuts for women, may you cut hair better for women this year;
To the financial help for college, may the colleges get your help this year!
Wish you all the best and I look forward to this year with more posts, comments and pictures!
2011
pMaN

2 comments:

shreosi said...

someone is restarting his blog! :)

pman said...

yes its about time, the last post was in may of 2010.

Lets hope you'll enjoy my posts for this year!