Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YEAR OF THE TIGER...........................prawns

IT is 2010!
JOlly goood!


Happy new year every one! and hope you all had a good new years eve.
Time to shake off that holiday mood and get into action/business or whatever you are into.

Time to get into making those dreamy resolutions a reality and ofcourse

making sure the year ahead is better than the last!

I started my year with family an friends and its been a blast!

The chinese new year is coming up! and its the YEAR OF THE TIGER! and what better way to express myself than cooking up a delicious dish of TIGER Prawns! mmm yummy!

HUGE! SLIPPERY! FISHY! and full of brains!

I hope these pictures make you jealous of some sort! :P

Enjoy the images and if you want to know how they tasted just let me know ... lol!







pMaN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.