Thursday, January 21, 2016

It starts with an emo post

When I started this blog - it was by fluke.

I set up this silly named google account - prithburped ? not knowing that this wasn't a one hit wonder kind of thing but an actual empire. Nevertheless, back then it was fun having an email address you thought would make others laugh. Prith literally burped at it a few years and countless posts later - when I had to make a choice of giving my professional world my hotmail address instead of my gmail address.

I stopped writing for a while when I was in Uni, for the very fact that I had too much going on and the audience I was writing for had too much going on as well. Such is life.

I looked back on all those draft posts I had written and never posted - decided I should purge them or just publish them on the blog and so I had.....and another few years moved on.

Now I'm writing another post with not intent of publishing and with 99% percent chance of it occupying some real estate in the drafts folder. Nonetheless, I will write it.



pMaN

No comments: